Money Saving Tips and Specials!
Below you will find all the tips and tricks in the book from 37 years in the business to save yourself time, money, and frustration. We will show you what we can do to save you hundred’s of dollars a month and we can show you what you can do to save energy and decrease world pollution.
You will also find some fantastic online only deals to save you EVEN MORE money on all of our products and services. Military, Senior, and Student Discounts available upon request.
- $159 furnace tune-up for only $79! Code: FLB21980
- FREE Heat exchanger crack inspection with furnace service! Code: FLB45877
- $25 OFF ANY service or repair: FLB3265
When scheduling service please tell customer service representative which coupon you will be using. Limit one coupon per household.
What you can do:
Due to rapidly escalating costs of natural gas, heating oil, propane and other sources, it may cost twice as much to heat your house two years from now. Fortunately, there are several cost-cutting measures you can take to reduce the shock factor when you open your heating bills this winter.
- Check around doors, windows, fireplaces and other areas that may feel drafty. Use caulk, closed-cell foam, door sweeps, plastic and other forms of weather-stripping to close off these leaks.
- Reduce the use of ventilation fans, such as bathroom and kitchen hood fans, which can pull all the warm air from an average sized house in no time.
- Close heating vents or turn down thermostats in rooms you don’t use and keep the doors closed.
- Turn down the heater and use space heaters to warm the rooms you spend most time in.
PO BOX 1658 Fallbrook, CA 92088